i was supposed to tell how i celebrated my 21st birthday but i can't fight the feeling i am experiencing inside.
i am lonely.
currently, im in Cool Web here in Pedro Gil. I went to a xmas party with my family early this morning. Since it was held at One Esplanade near MOA, i went home at my boarding house early. I wrapped some gifts for my family, friends, and kids to kill the time and boredom at my b.house. I decided to go in Robinsons since I have to buy gifts for my boss and some other kids. I went past this very unique gimik of a group of "manongs"; they sell mugs but you can make them personalize it for only 40 pesos + a very beautiful box worth 10. Because my budget is very tight, i decided to go for it. I'll be giving them to my cousins. I have to wait for 30 minutes for it to get done so i said i'll just be back for a while. I dont know if they're still there when I get back. hehe.
hehe.
isn't it funny when you can still manage to laugh or smile when deep inside, every breath painfully kills you?
Sunday, December 16, 2007
lonely
by
brokebuthappy
at
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sigh. I know how you feel. *big hug* miss you!
Post a Comment