im sure a lot of you would be interested on how i am doing right now (this is my blog and im the protagonist here hahaha). well, to tell you the truth, i really don't know if im okay or if im not. hehe.. honestly, i dont know where i stand in my life either..
all i know is im broke. literally and seriously.
the money left in my account is just php500. and as we all know, the next pay date will be next week, friday. imagine how i can survive when each day, i need at least 150 to be able to go to work. imagine it peeps.
and i dont know why i can still smile.
maybe because i've learned not to think about it much. i know it is something worth thinking of but what can i do? i can only ask for help from others. but that "others" might not think about it seriously. hehe. maybe i'll just mind my problem when i already feel the heat of the sun because im walking my way to work. hehe.
im not asking you guys to put up a fundraising activity entitled "Piso para kay Chiko" or "Limos para sa Babaeng Musmos" to help me guys. I only need your prayers. Yes, my beloved friends. Prayers. It can move mountain.
And because you are reading this and is already feeling a pint of pity for me, you are going to pray.
God is already preparing for his next miracle in my life.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
prayer and the 500-peso budget for 2 weeks
by
brokebuthappy
at
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God bless my friend.Call FAther din.mas malakas sya kay Lord.LOL
I'm sorry. I'll be praying.
I'm a filipino teenager who was born in the Philippines. I'm in the U.S. now. We moved when I was 9. I just randomly clicked on your blog and saw this post.
Thanks for making realize how much I have to be thankful for. It was thanksgiving 3 days ago here, so happy thanksgiving!
I'll be praying. Good luck.
Post a Comment